Saturday, July 16, 2005

I Told You I Wasn't 100% Conservative!










Your Political Profile



Overall: 85% Conservative, 15% Liberal

Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal




Actually, I originally took this test back in May or June and only copied and pasted the results I got then to this post today, so, just for fun, I re-took it today and it says I am now only 80% conservative.

Maybe the Libs are winning me over.

NOT!

8 comments:

Marie's Two Cents said...

Close Nuff!! :-)

SBB said...

We're wearing you down! :)

Anonymous said...

Mark,

I recently found this political test:

In addition to tracking the traditional economic left/right divisions it also charts the social authoritarian/libertarian scale. It seems to be more accurate, but there are a lot more questions to answer.

My daughter and I took this test a while back; she is more to the ‘right’ and ‘authoritarian’ side than me. She doesn’t understand where she went wrong in my raising. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that, I did something wrong!

tugboatcapn said...

My score was 85/15, Mark. Guess I need to re-evaluate my positions on a few things, and try to get my score up...

Allen said...

75/25. But this test seems really weak to me. I mean, how is THIS a left/right determinor:

13. The only social responsibility of a company should be to deliver a profit to its shareholders.

Well, that's just ridiculous. "Yes" justifies shenanigans that hurt the company in the long run - or worse, are illegal - but work to boost the stock price temporarily and artificially. "No" justifies ridiculous and tangential social activities and business decisions by corporations that ultimately defraud shareholders. It's just silly...

Mark said...

Yes, Allen, some of the questions don't give a good choice of answers. That is one. Another is the one about marijuana.
All you can do is choose the answer that comes closest to what you believe.

Mark said...

Tech, WE? I thought you were already on my side.