Tuesday, June 07, 2005

What Bush haters don't want you to know

The Liberals are fond of making the claim that George W. Bush is less than intelligent, sometimes even stupid. However, yesterday, John Kerry's transcripts from Yale University were released, showing that his grades and that of the president were almost exactly the same. In their respective freshman semesters, in fact, Bush received the equivalent of 1 "D", while Kerry received 4 "D"s. But, overall, their grades were about the same. Kerry repeatedly refused to release his transcripts during his failed presidential campaign, and now, it appears we know why. During the race Kerry once was overheard saying, "I can't believe I'm losing to this idiot." This is the overall attitude displayed by the libs. Denigrate your opponent and hopefully, you can cast enough doubt as to his capabilities to lead as to "steal" the election from him.....Bush, on the other hand, steadfastly refuses to trash talk his opponents, even to the point of outright praise for their leadership and abilities. Case in point: Does anyone remember how Bush complimented Kerry and thanked him for his service in Vietnam during the race for president? I do, but from what I have read on many liberal blogs, the liberals seem to have forgotten that, and have even indicated that ran a dirty campaign. Just a few moments ago, (and the reason I chose this subject for today's comment) I heard a couple of sound bytes on Rush Limbaughs radio program. The first sound byte was a recording of President Bush's remarks upon the unveiling of Hillary Rodham Clinton's portrait in the White House. Were his remarks mean spirited? No. Quite the contrary, his remarks outlined Hillary's career from high school to her present position in the U S senate. All of his remarks were positive, and, believe it or not, truthful! On the other hand, the other sound byte he played was a few comments Hillary made about Bush. As usual, he was portrayed by the former first lady and now senator from New York as a liar and a crook. How he can allow this denigration of his character is a mystery to me. I guess it supports what I have been saying all along, that president Bush is a man of integrity, honesty and class. Oh, and intelligence. And how in the world can anyone say otherwise, given the preponderance of evidence?

6 comments:

Erudite Redneck said...

I agree. Simply put, there seems to be more mean libs than mean conservatives. And mean people, whatever their political persuasion, suck.

Mark said...

Thanks for the comment. I have your blog bookmarked. i find that for a democrat you are levelheaded and funny.

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mark said...

Let me add, also, that although Kerry and Bush had pretty mmuch the same grades, it is not necessarily a measure of intelligence...intelligence and education is not the same thing. also, grades do not always reflect intelligence but rather the extent to which the student learned the material taught in the class.

solitodd said...

I heard about the 77% and 76% averages for Bush and Kerry respectively today. Initially, I was surprised by the figures. But on further reflection, it's not completely surprising.

Kerry is a dweeb. No question about it.

I wouldn't call myself a Bush-hater. I consider him to be quite adept in the abilities he has demonstrated, that have enabled him to rise to power in the first place, and then manage to increase and solidify his power year by year.

But I do think that he and several others in his administration have commited high crimes or treason worthy of impeachment or inprisonment.

But I definitely don't hate him.

He may be a man of class, but with all due respect, there is considerable evidence that he is NOT a man of honesty and integrity.

Tea Lady said...

Thank you for coming to my blog. I enjoyed reading yours.