Friday, November 13, 2009

I Am Now A Pro!

"im living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart" ~ e e cummings

I am now officially a professional blogger. At the top of my sidebar is a small, unobtrusive advertisement. I do not endorse this service, but neither do I reject it, either.

It is simply an ad that I was paid to place here, on my sidebar.

I know nothing about the company except that they are willing to pay me for advertising them, and they have kept all their promises to me.

I don't know for a fact if company is legitimate or not, but their representative offered to pay me for the ad, and he followed through as promised. The funds were deposited into my Paypal account expeditiously.

I would assume, based solely on that knowledge, that the company is indeed legitimate.

So, if either of my readers should want to avail themselves of the advertised service, all I will say to you is "caveat emptor".

And now, I am placing a video of a song below that has been swimming around in my head for the last few days:

5 comments:

Krystal said...

May the ad make you independantly wealthy.

Mark said...

LOL! I will never have to work again providing I don't spend any money.

Krystal said...

... or Obamam doesn't pass the health bill or cap and tax ... OH CRAP! ... Guess you're just crap out of luck!

Tonto said...

Hey that is great news! Good for you! Well there is one...there might be more!

Susannah said...

excellent! good luck with it!