Thursday, May 15, 2008

What Was In My Head When I Awoke

"There ain't no bugs on me." ~ Unknown



We have two pugs. Everytime I hear this song on TV, (Well, most of the time)I sing along, but instead of singing "some of you mugs", I sing "some of you pugs". I'm silly like that sometimes.

By the way, the other night when I was sleeping, I don't know what I did, but I must have accidentally kicked my older pug, Beast, the Democrat dog, in my sleep, because he let out a yelp, and then bit my left big toe. Hard. I was bleeding from both the top and bottom of my toe.

Dog bites really hurt.

3 comments:

Trader Rick said...

How can you sleep knowing they may be planning on gnawing on your feet?

Mark said...

It's difficult. I go to bed every night wondering if I'm going to wake up with a pug at my throat.

Lone Ranger said...

This is an odd co-inky-dink. I don't have any dogs, but yesterday, I was also singing that song and substituting the word "pug." But only because I couldn't remember the word, "mug," and the word "thug," seemed a bit too strong. I mean, they're just puppies. I also dreamed last night that I was the Dog Whisperer. I gotta stop watching that show twice a day.

Gotta go bake an apple cake. I also watch Take Home Chef too often.