Sunday, December 05, 2010

Good Company

"When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half." ~ Gracie Allen

Actually, in my case, I understand I didn't talk for about 4 years. I've been making up for it ever since.

Famous people born on this day, December 5th:

Martin Van Buren, George Armstrong Custer, Walt Disney, Strom Thurmond, Little Richard, Jim Messina, Morgan Brittany, Art Monk, Frankie Muniz.






Not so famous: Me

I've been perusing Facebook this morning. I have received several "Happy Birthday" messages from my Facebook friends.

Because of Facebook, I now have more friends than I've ever had at any given time during my 59 years on this planet.

I don't even know about 90% of them

Puts things in it's proper perspective now, doesn't it?

4 comments:

Trader Rick said...

Happy Birthday.

Always On Watch said...

Happy birthday, Mark.

Some of my most talkative students were late talkers, BTW.

Trader Rick said...

Nice pic of the redhead. not Morgan, George!!

Randy said...

Happy Birthday. Strom Thurmond is one of my heroes, for a lot of reasons. You're in good company...