I found this on Five Boxes, a blog Lone Ranger discovered.
I have highlighted in Bolshevik red the things which they have already achieved and in blue, the things they are in the process of achieving, and my own thoughts in green.
The following was entered into the Congressional record by Albert Herlong, Jr. (a Floridian who served in Congress from 1949-69) in 1963. The list was published in the 1958 book The Naked Communist, by Cleon Skousen.
1. US acceptance of co-existence as the only alternative to atomic war
2. US willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the US would be a demonstration of "moral strength"
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long term loans to Russia and Soviet Satellites (I don't know about this one)
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination
7. Grant recognition of Red China, and admission of Red China to the UN.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the UN
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the US has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress (I'm not sure about this one, either. I welcome knowledgeable input by more informed readers)
10. Allow all Soviet Satellites individual representation in the UN
11. Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the UN as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party
13. Do away with loyalty oaths
14. Continue giving Russia access to the US Patent Office(Again, this has probably already been accomplished but I don't know)
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the US (this certainly explains the Democratic party platform well)
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism, and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in text books.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers (this may or may not be already accomplished. I am not sure)
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings", substitute shapeless, awkward, and meaningless forms.
Control art critics and directors of art museums. " Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art". (I don't know what this would accomplish, and since art is in the eye of the beholder, I can't say if the prevalence of senseless art in our culture is a result of this directive or not)
23. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press. (Almost there, but thankfully, not quite yet.)
24. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography, and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
25. Present Homosexuality, degeneracy, and promiscuity as "normal, natural, and healthy". (I wish I could make this double red)
26. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch"
27. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state"
28. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
29. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man". (I don't think we're there yet, but I could be wrong)
30. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of "the big picture:" Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
31. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture - - education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
32. Eliminate all laws or procedures, which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
33. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities. (I don't think there is any longer such a committee, but if there isn't, they have accomplished this goal)
34. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI
35. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of big business ( would say this could be amended to "Discredit big business", and that would make it red)
37. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
38. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
39. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
40. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
41. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special interest groups should rise up and make a "united force" to solve economic, political, or social problems.
42. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government. (Not sure about this one, unless we could categorize the push by some Democrats to surrender in Iraq here)
42. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
43. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the US can not prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over donations and individuals alike. (I am unfamiliar with the Connally reservation but the rest of this sounds like what's going on now)
Many of these are subjective according to our interpretation of ideologies, I admit, but even if I am wrong on as many as 2/3 of them, I think it's pretty obvious that we are perilously close to losing America's sovereignty.